Imagine your favorite coffeeshop, brewery, or even your house completely transformed by a night of amazing music making. That's Phoenix's Parlor Series. We take the full Phoenix experience, distill it to the essentials, bring it out of the concert hall and in to your favorite places around Boston. Intimate, unforgettable shows with new and unexpected backdrops.
Parlor Series: L'Histoire du Aeronaut
Sunday, December 2nd, 7:00pm
Aeronaut Brewing Co., Somerville
- Igor Stravinsky's masterwork L'Histoire du Soldat (The Soldier's Tale) is scored for an unsual septet of instruments and three actors.
- We're excited to join Aeronaut Brewing Co.'s Pindrop Sessions, an evening of classical-music focused drinking and revelry, where the atmosphere is so quiet, you can hear a pin drop!
- The voices on L'Histoire du Soldat will be provided by three actors, including none other than our Music Director, Matthew Szymanski.
Parlor Series: Aeronaut Summer Beer Garden
Friday, September 15th, 7:00pm
Zone 3 Western Ave, Allston
- We're kicking off our season by joining Improper Bostonian's Best Classical Ensemble of 2017 with the Best Brewery of 2017 at Aeronaut Brewing Co.'s Summer Beer Garden in Allston
- Join us for a super casual evening of beer, food, and great music with free admission.
- Our program will include Antonin Dvorak's catchy American Quartet, Franz Schubert's masterwork Octet, and Plain Song, Fantastic Dances by local legend Michael Gandolfi.